The Museum of Sacred Art of Benabbio has been set up in the former Oratory of SS. Trinità Confraternity and opened on 18th July 2010, to preserve, appraise and promote the knowledge of the historical/artistic heritage, belonging to the church S. Maria Assunta and to the Parish of Benabbio. The museum itinerary offers works of art, liturgical furnishings which date back to the 13th and 18th century.
- The wooden statue of Our Lady with Child sitting on the throne (13th-14th century)
- Wooden statues of the Annunciation (1394) by Pietro d’Angelo, father of Jacopo della Quercia. Two statues, which present both the body and the base all in one trunk of which the arms have been joined together and have undergone restoration and changes.
- The ciborium, made of marble, by Matteo Civitali, belonging to the Church of Santa Maria Assunta.
- Altar of the Trinity (16th century) in polychromic and golden wood.